Would you like to request people's names and contact information when they join your Subscription List? You can do this by creating an automation that sends out a User Settings link. Here's how:
- Create or open a Subscription List from the left-hand menu in MojoTxt.
- Click the Automations tab and choose Add An Automation.
- Set your automation to send Immediately after a person subscribes (or at another interval if you'd like to wait a while before asking for this information), in the message body include instructions such as, "Please tap here to enter your name and contact information:", and set the Link To option to User Settings.
- Click the Add button to activate your new automation.
- Now when a new person subscribes to your list, they'll receive this message along with a link to edit their contact information. You can customize the look of the User Settings page and add your organization's logo from the Branding page on the left-hand side of the screen.