We're excited to announce our (beta) Zapier integration!
Zapier is a web application that helps you connect other applications together. By integrating with Zapier, you'll be able to easily move data between MojoTxt and many other popular cloud-based applications such as Google Docs, Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Trello... just to name a few!
Our Zapier integration is currently in Beta. Right now you can use Zapier to...
- Export recent donations and donor information from MojoTxt to any other application.
- Send SMS or MMS messages from another application to a MojoTxt subscription list.
- Add new subscribers to a Subscription List.
What can you do with Zapier + MojoTxt? Here are a few fun ideas...
- Connect to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to send your latest posts to a subscription list. (You can even include the images in an MMS message!)
- Connect to Vimeo or YouTube to automatically send links to your newest videos, right after you upload them.
- Connect to your blog's RSS feed to automatically send out links to your latest blog posts.
- Connect to a Google Spreadsheet to automatically export your most recent donations.
- Connect to your Zapier-connected church management system or CRM software to export recent donations.
- Connect to MailChimp to add your most recent donors to your mailing list (after asking permission of course).
Please enjoy the beta integration! Based on user feedback, we'll be adding more "Zaps" as time goes on.
To start using MojoTxt with Zapier, you'll first need to generate an API key for Zapier, then click the special beta invitation link below:
This is a beta integration, and we'd love to have your feedback! Let us know what other integrations you'd like to have, and please tell us if you have any trouble or if anything seems confusing.