You can use our web-based subscription list signup links to allow people to join your text subscription lists from your web site, social media, email, or anywhere else you can post a URL link. Here's how:
- Log-into the MojoTxt dashboard.
- Select the subscription list keyword you'd like users to sign-up for.
- The Settings tab should be selected by default. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the "Signup Link" section.
- Highlight and copy the Signup Link URL.
- Send the link in an email, post it to your web site, or include it in a social media post.
- The person will be prompted to enter their name and phone number.
If this person has not opted-out of text messages from your number in the past, they will receive a text message asking them to confirm their subscription. The message will read "Would you like to receive LIST NAME from ORGANIZATION?" For example, if your list's name is "Event Updates" and your organization's name is "City Church", the message will read, "Would you like to receive Event Updates from City Church?" (You can modify the name of your list from the Subscription List's Settings tab. You can modify your organization's name from My Account > Company Profile.)
- The user can answer "Yes" or "No", or other common variations of those words ("yeah", "nope", etc.), they can also respond "Stop" if they received the message in error and do not wish to receive future messages from your phone number.
- If the user answers "Yes", they will be added to the subscription list, and will receive the Welcome Message you define in the subscription list's settings, just as if they had texted in the keyword to join. Additionally, their name will be updated to the value they entered on the signup page.