You can use MojoTxt to direct people to a web-based form.
You can accomplish this with an Auto-Responder. When someone texts-in using the keyword you choose, MojoTxt will automatically reply with a message that you define, along with a link to your form. The person can then follow the link to fill-out the form on their phone.
Here's how to get started:
- Log-into MojoTxt at https://app.mojotxt.com
- Choose Auto-Responders from the Tools panel in the left-hand column.
- Click the New Auto-Responder button.
- In the Keyword box, choose a keyword that will activate the Auto-Responder. This is the word that the person will need to text-in to your MojoTxt number to request your form. (For example, you could use the keyword VISITOR for someone to fill-out your first-time visitor form.)
- In the Response box, type the message you would like the user to receive. For example: "Tap this link to fill out the first-time visitor form:"
- In the Link box, paste the link to the form that you would like the person to fill-out. If you don't already have a form to link to, we recommend creating one in Google Forms or WuFoo.
- Click Add Auto-Responder to create and activate your new auto-responder.